How To: Prevent the Flu Naturally!
For November’s H2H, we are talking about preventing the flu naturally. Please review our notes and watch the video below. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great month!
Why are we talking about this?
- Getting enough sleep- 7-8 hours recommended/night
- Fueling your body right: Eat a balanced diet that is high in vegetables and proteins. This will help your body be strong.
- Healthy fats and oils. Your brain and nervous system. Get your oil checked in your body! Example: Bloodspot Fatty Acid Profile
- Minimize toxins/environmental stress- Organic food, cleaning products, personal hygiene products, avoid plastics.
- Detoxification- Beets, garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, and leafy greens.
- Strong support team- For your health, friends, family support; who you spend time around is who you become.
- Exercise- 2-3 days/week weight training, engaging in regular exercise elevates your heart rate, increases blood flow, increases oxygen.
- Challenge your mind. Change your pattern, build something, read something new, play a game, change your exercise routine.
- Proper supplementation- Find out what your body needs- minerals, vitamin. D, fats, good multiple vitamin.