We are so happy to offer breast thermography to our female practice members. In a recent blog, we shared our most recent episode on breast health and today we are going to look at strategies for healthy breasts, including thermography, and if it is something for you to consider having.
The Drugless Doctor’s Strategy for Healthy Breasts!
Why does this matter to you?
American Cancer Society 2017 stats- 1/8 women will develop breast cancer in their life time, 85% of them with no risk factors, a woman’s risk DOUBLES if they have a first degree relative (sister, mother, grandmother).
1/3 women treated will be treated unnecessarily with mammograms- false positives, unnecessary procedures.
Why? 3rd leading cause of death in America today is MEDICAL ERROR (John Hopkins study 2016).
How our body works together- Liver & Lymphatic System
Cancer is caused by changes in a cell's DNA – its genetic "blueprint." Some of these changes may be inherited from our parents, while others may be caused by outside exposures, which are often referred to as environmental factors. Environmental factors can include a wide range of exposures, such as:
1. Lifestyle factors (nutrition, tobacco use, physical activity, etc.)
2. Naturally occurring exposures (ultraviolet light, radon gas, infectious agents, etc.)
3. Medical treatments (chemotherapy, radiation, immune system-suppressing drugs, etc.)
4. Workplace exposures (chemicals, solvents, sprays, cleansers, vapors, air quality)
5. Household exposures (herbicides, pesticides, paint vapors, gasoline other chemicals)
6. Pollution (xenohormones or estrogens in water, herbicides, pesticides; also toxic air)
Focus on green vegetables (decrease estrogen in your body).
Breast Thermography & Self-breast examination
Avoid soy, soda, liver stressing meds and canned food; eat organic foods.
Get another set of eyes on what is going on in your body
Share this outline with a woman you LOVE!
Thermography v. Mammography Comparison
The cost is $250 for the session and space is limited. To reserve your spot and for more information, please contact us at (440) 471-4200. We look forward to helping you achieve optimal breast health!
The Drugless Doctors
2001 Crocker Rd.
Westlake, OH 44145
Do you have a group, school, or business that is looking for a speaker for their event? Please call our office at 440-471-4200 to schedule or email me at email@example.com. We do “Lunch & Learns,” workshops, health fairs, and can also tailor the talk to your meet your organization’s needs.