We hope that this year brings your healthiest year yet. Our practice focus this first month is helping you create the best and safest strategies for weight loss and detoxification. Here are our notes from our H2H, with the video recording and audio recording below.Read More
After a relaxing July 4th holiday, we were back to meeting people at various organizations this past week. Coming up, we have a talk at ReBol next week that we hope you can join us. Go here for more information and to RSVP!
This past week we met with Bay Village mayor, Paul Koomar, and we enjoyed sharing our passion for helping others. We also experienced cryotherapy at Cryoactive Fitness. One word: FREEZING!, but worth trying. Lastly, we met plenty of new individuals at The Westside Flea. We look forward to meeting many of you in the community throughout the summer and into the fall!
When was the last time you had absolutely no stress in your life? Us too! The truth is, most of us have some sort of stress happening each and every day. The upside to this, is there are ways to help your body manage how stress does affect our health, which is what we discussed in this month's "Half-Hour to Health." Please watch the video below, and we have also added a tape recording of our talk that you can listen when you are in the car or anywhere on the go!
We hope you enjoyed our first blog of “In Our Community” last week. During this season, we love to take advantage of all of the outdoor festivals, markets, and other opportunities to connect with the Northeast Ohio community.
This week took us many places including the Avon Health & Safety Fair. Dr. Anthony and Casen were able to spend time meeting plenty of residents interested in safety prevention. It continued with Dr. Casen discussing posture improvement at the French Creek YMCA and Dr. Bob discussing men’s health strategies at AmTrust in Cleveland. We wrapped up another filled week Thursday evening at the Bay Arts Farmer’s Market with Dr. Bob and Debbie. You must visit the summer if you have the chance!
Coming up on the horizon, you can find us at:
We would love to speak at your organization or wellness fair! Please go here to view all of our @Work talks and email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule!
Today is the beginning of our new weekly blog, "In Our Community." It's so new that the title may change, but we are going to keep it for now. One of our favorite things to do is to get out and meet the people of Northeast Ohio and to help share our knowledge of health and how you can live life well with drugless care. This week we were at Findley Davies as Dr. Anthony shared how you can decrease stress, and also how to avoid "Text Neck." Next, Dr. Casen took part in the UPS Wellness Fair and capped off the week with "Healthy Strides" in partnership with the Cleveland Clinic.
If your company would be interested in having us come and speak for a "Lunch & Learn," please don't hesitate to ask! Email email@example.com. You can also go here to learn more about our @Work program.
Everywhere you go it seems like there's a new skin-care company promoting a product which will cure fine lines and wrinkles. It's true that we want to look as young as we can for as long as we can, and for this month's H2H, we are looking at drugless and natural steps to help keep our youthful glow. Please watch the video below and share with anyone you know can benefit! For optimal viewing, please turn up the volume when watching!
Hi Everyone! Our May Facebook live event with Dr. Bob was on how you can #PreventSurgery in regards to pain (tendons, joints, and hernias). You can watch the video below and to share with anyone who you know can benefit. This month (June) Dr. Bob will be focusing on preventing surgery in regards to men's health. Also, make sure to join The Drugless Doctors' team out in the community this month. Go here to see where we'll be!
In June (and every month), we want to teach you our drugless tips on how to help age gracefully and to keep your youthful glow as long as possible!
A recent USA TODAY study done on people 60+, when asked about things they would have done differently to prepare for their senior years- the top 2 things were taken better care of their health and spending more time with family.
1. True health- is not more drugs or more surgeries, taking responsibility now-prevention now
2. Biological age vs. chronological age
3. Quality of lifestyle and diets can shorten or lengthen the human lifespan.
The Aging Process
- Oxygen and free radicals produce toxic chemicals in the body that hinder metabolism, accumulation of toxic breakdown products slows down body chemistry & interferes with enzyme functions. Scientists say we experience 10,000 individual free radicals each day.
- Sugar and inflammation- robs our body of minerals (especially chromium, potassium, zinc, and B vitamins). They prevent movement of essential fatty acid’s and stress out our pancreas and adrenal glands, inhibits our immune system, feeds yeast/bacteria, dissolves minerals in our teeth and causes WRINKLING.
Fact- rats that live on a calorie restricted diet with no sugar live 50% longer.
3. Stress and your environment- our capacity of stress has limits, if we exceed them our body breaks down, 2 types of stress: positive (things we choose to engage in/challenges us and strengthens) negative (tears us down). Physical, chemical, and emotional stresses on the body.
The Drugless Doctors Anti-Aging Plan
- Chiropractic: Supports your brain and nervous system. It stabilizes and enhances your ability to rebuild/heal yourself. It’s estimated there are 10,000 free radicals per day your body withstands. The CNS is the primary system that controls all function/healing in the body as well.
- Healthy fuel for your body- to help keep cells active/clean/moving
- Digestive efficiency, optimal bowel flora, bowel movements
- Clean water- drinking 1⁄2 your body weight in ounces per day
- Avoidance of external/internal toxic influences (air, environment, chemicals, foods)
- Exercise-brain and body health, detoxification, balancing hormones, movement is life
- Sunshine -> Vitamin D
- Positive goals, activities, supportive relationships, self-esteem
- Enjoyment of your own life- if it is to be, it is up to ME
- REST and RELAXATION!
Our Top 3 Anti–Aging Products
2. Bio- Protect Plus – high in antioxidants and green tea extract
3. Resveratrol 150 from Gaia Herbs– Antioxidants, anti-cancer, anti-diabetic
Hi Everyone! Thank you for joining Dr. Bob during his monthly Facebook live. This month he continued his #PreventSurgery series by focusing on ways to help you prevent allergies naturally. If you eat ____ and _____, your chances for allergies increase. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for his #AskDrBob which can be viewed on druglessdoctor.com.
Hi Everyone! This month, our #PreventSurgery topic has been on your heart, and in this month's Facebook Live, Dr. Bob shares his drugless suggestions to keep your heart healthy and strong. For more information on your heart, and the additional ways to prevent surgery, check out his new book here.