Bulletproof & Strengthen Your Lower Back
By show of hands, how many of you have low back pain throughout the day? It’s actually one of the top health concerns we help at our practices, which is why we wanted to dedicate an entire H2H on helping educate you on how to get drugless relief. Please watch the video and share with any of your friends who you know may benefit. To schedule your first visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call, (440) 471-4200.
Low Back Facts
- More than 80% of adults have an issue in their lifetime with their lower back
- More than a quarter of all adults have had a low back episode in the last 3 months
- The annual cost to treat all low backs in the USA in 2018 is $240 billion.
- If you first meet with a surgeon and have low back issues, your likelihood of surgery is greater than 40%, if your first contact is with a chiropractor the percentage is now less than 1.5%.
- Chiropractic care has been proven as a safe and cost-effective way to help manage low back difficulties.
Strategies for Low Back Relief
- Chiropractic care helps to align the spine and improve nervous system communication properly
- Sitting is the new smoking – this puts 4x as much pressure on your low back versus any other position.
- Bounce on an exercise ball to help strengthen core
- Regularly stretch your hip flexors, piriformis, and hamstrings
- Watch the amount of screen time used – forward head posture impacts your low back
- Avoid inflammatory foods – these can contribute to chronic challenges including low back issues.
- Twenty minutes of exercise daily decreases low back issues
- Wear proper shoes
- Remove the wallet from your back pocket.
- Massage therapy, cryotherapy, active isolated stretching, yoga are all great strategies to help improve low back function in addition to what is listed above.
September 2018 In-Office Specials
Bio- Anabolic Pack – Multivitamin with a little bit of everything in it to keep you on top of your game
ADB5 – Helps combat stress and has a vast supply of B vitamins
OptiChem Special – Regularly $165 – on special all month for $130. A full-blood panel workup that includes a CBC with a differential, CMP, Thyroid panel, Lipid panel, and urinalysis.
October Half Hour to Health – 3rd at 12pm or 4th at 6pm – Increase your Energy and Happiness Naturally.