When the seasons and weather change, does your nose begin to "run"? How many of you turn to OTC medicine to help solve the problem, without it getting to the root cause? In our April "Half-Hour to Health," we focus on allergies, and how you can STOP them naturally. Below are our notes and video recap. Enjoy!
What frustrates you about allergies?
-Decreases quality of life, can't go outside, itchy eyes, sneezing, coughing, lower immune system
There is even a place on the weather to look at allergies, colds, and flu whether you should go outside?
A. Misalignment of the spine changes the messages that the brain sends to the body – getting adjusted clears sinuses
A. Covers up the symptoms
B. Terrible side effects
A. Improper digestion and consumption of the wrong foods are one of the leading causes of allergies
4. Immune system
A. Subpar immune function can also contribute to allergies
5. Adrenal fatigue
A. Are you tired? Even after sleeping a full night? Does bright light bother your eyes? Do you crave salt?
B. All of these are signs that your adrenals need some help in order to fight off allergies.
6. Food stressors
A. Food sensitivities by the person that can be causing the challenge
B. Get a food stressor done to evaluate if there are foods that may be contributing to the problem.
1. Get adjusted
2. Get to the root of the issue: nervous system, clean up digestion, support adrenals, address foods
Supplements that help with allergies
1. Histoplex AB – A major help to those suffering with allergies – boosts the bodies inborn way of fighting allergies
2. Intenzyme Forte – Helps to clean up inflammation and digestion in the body
3. Bio Glycozyme Forte –multivitamin for blood sugar and adrenal stress
In Office Specials this Month - April 2017
1. Food Stressor Test – On special for $25, normally $50, Histoplex AB is on special %10 off.
2. APRIL 28th – Our next breast thermography date – make sure to get your appointment scheduled. Space is limited
3. Our next H2H is May 3rd at 12 PM and May 4th at 6PM