During the month of March, our focus at our two practices is on breast health. Dr. Anthony and Dr. Casen share their top breast health tips in the video and you can follow along with the notes below:
Strategies for Breast Health
1. Why are a group of Chiropractors talking about breast health?
2. Why is it important that I care about having a breast health strategy?
A. Reflection of the total health of your body
B. An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure
C. Overall better health of the body
3. Liver function and healthy breasts/ a healthy body
A. The liver has over 1000 important functions from detoxification, to hormone and protein production
B. Body signals of a compromised liver – cherry hemangiomas, hormonal issues, skin challenges, bronzing on your cheeks and hands, cry easily, mosquitoes like you, bad breath, body odor
C. How to clean up the liver – detox, stay away from sugar (carbs, fruit, and dairy), castor oil packs
4. Lymphatic System
A. What does it do?
B. How does it impact breast health?
C. Supplements to improve your lymphatic system:
1. IAG – this is a powder that helps the lymphatic system drain properly, also great for immune issues with kids
2. Lymphatic detox homeopathic
D. Bouncing on a ball 10-15 mins/day
E. Lymphatic brushing
5. Importance of utilizing Iodine forbreast health
A. 1 of Tablet Iodine (Iodozyme – internal)
B. Liquid Iodine external application to breast tissue- 1 drop on each breast
6. Why should a woman consider getting a thermography?
7. What is the difference between a mammogram and a thermogram?
8. Common Q& A about thermography
9. Next breast thermography date: Friday April 28th- seats limited, anyone can schedule, see our team today.
NEXT H2H workshop Weds. April 5th at Noon and Thurs. April 6 at 6PM – How to get rid of allergies!
March specials: Bio B complex, Iodine, IAG – all 10% off