How to Eat Healthy on a Budget!
We are in the final third of 2019, (can you believe it?!), and we are kicking off the fall season on a mission to help keep your wallet healthy as well as your physical body.
For our September H2H we are looking at eating healthy on a budget, which includes the video below. Comment on our Facebook post on how YOU eat healthy on a budget.
Tips & Strategies
1. Planning ahead – best way to save money
2. Make and buy things in bulk – crock pot, big pots; use Pyrex
3. Shop around – Trader Joe’s, Costco, Whole Foods, Earthfare, WSM, Mustard Seed, Heinen’s.
4. Remember to try new things
5. Look for sales
6. Plant a garden/or join a co-op
7. Budget friendly health foods – cabbage, onions, salad, chicken, ground/beef /lamb
8. Try not to throw away waste, figure out how to re-purpose.
9. Minimize going out to eat
10. Find out healthy restaurants
Action Steps: (You fill these in :) )
In-Office September Specials
OPTICHEM BLOOD WORK – normally $165 – all month on sale for $130 ($35 savings). This is a full work up to include CBC with Differential CMP, Thyroid panel, Lipid Panel, Urinalysis.
Multi-Vitamin sale (10 % off)
A. Bio – Anabolic Pack – take 1 pack daily – great for on the go people
B. Bio- Multi Plus – great multi vitamin to take 1 with each meal, higher mineral content.
Next H2H- Weds. 10/2 @ noon and Thurs. 10/3 @ 6PM- What you need to know about VITAMIN D! Watch online & share on FB @druglessdrs
Have a great month!
Dr. Bob, Dr. Anthony, Dr. Casen, Dr. Aimee