We're starting October off with our Women's Health H2H. Dr. Anthony and Dr. Casen are bringing us the most current trends in women's health, including how to prevent breast cancer, and how drugless care is a safe alternative. Below is the video of the class, and underneath that is the audio recording, in case you're driving! We also have plenty of community-wide events this month. Go here to view our calendar.
The Drugless Doctor’s Strategy for Healthy Breasts!
Why does this matter to you?
American Cancer Society 2017 stats- 1/8 women will develop breast cancer in their life time, 85 % of them with no risk factors, a woman’s risk DOUBLES if they have a first degree relative (sister, mother, grandmother).
1/3 women treated will be treated unnecessarily with mammograms- false positives, unnecessary procedures.
Why? 3rd leading cause of death in America today is MEDICAL ERROR (John Hopkins study 2016).
How our body works together- Liver & lymphatic system
What causes our body to be compromised?
Cancer is caused by changes in a cell's DNA – its genetic "blueprint." Some of these changes may be inherited from our parents, while others may be caused by outside exposures, which are often referred to as environmental factors. Environmental factors can include a wide range of exposures, such as:
1. Lifestyle factors (nutrition, tobacco use, physical activity, etc.)
2. Naturally occurring exposures (ultraviolet light, radon gas, infectious agents, etc.)
3. Medical treatments (chemotherapy, radiation, immune system-suppressing drugs, etc.)
4. Workplace exposures (chemicals, solvents, sprays, cleansers, vapors, air quality)
5. Household exposures (herbicides, pesticides, paint vapors, gasoline other chemicals)
6. Pollution (xenohormones or estrogens in water, herbicides, pesticides; also toxic air)
- Focus on green vegetables (decrease estrogen in your body).
- Breast Thermography & Self-breast examination
- Avoid soy, soda, liver stressing meds and canned food; eat organic foods.
- Get another set of eyes on what is going on in your body
- Share this outline with a woman you LOVE!
A different approach to help you create a strategy of prevention and to stay healthy at any age. Our next date is November 10th, spaces are limited, call to schedule today with our team- 440-471-4200
Do you have a group, school, or business that is looking for a speaker for their event? Please call our office at 440-471-4200 to schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do lunch & learns, workshops, health fairs, and can tailor the talk to your needs.