Today and tomorrow is our monthly Half-Hour to Health and this month we are focusing on allergies. Here is the video recap of our entire talk that we had, and below are our notes from the talk including in-office product specials and upcoming events. Thank you for watching and letting us help you improve your quality of life without medication!
What frustrates you about allergies?
-Decreases quality of life, can't go outside, itchy eyes, sneezing, coughing, lower immune system
There is even a place on the weather to look at allergies, colds, and flus weather you should go outside?
A. Misalignment of the spine changes the messages that the brain sends to the body – getting adjusted clears sinuses
A. Covers up the symptoms
B. Terrible side effects
A. Improper digestion and consumption of the wrong foods are one of the leading causes of allergies
4. Immune system
A. Subpar immune function can also contribute to allergies
5. Adrenal fatigue
A. Are you tired? Even after sleeping a full night? Does bright light bother your eyes? Do you crave salt?
B. All of these are signs that your adrenals need some help in order to fight off allergies.
6. Food stressors
A. Food sensitivities by the person that can be causing the challenge
B. Get a food stressor done to evaluate if there are foods that may be contributing to the problem.
1. Get adjusted
2. Get to the root of the issue: nervous system, clean up digestion, support adrenals, address foods
Supplements that help with allergies
1. Histoplex AB – A major help to those suffering with allergies – boosts the bodies inborn way of fighting allergies
2. Intenzyme-Forte – helps to clean up inflammation and digestion in the body
3. Bio-Glycozyme Forte – great multivitamin for blood sugar and adrenal stress.
Specials this Month
1. Food Stressor Test – On special for $25 normally 50, Histoplex AB is on special %10 off.
2. May 4th at Noon – Half Hour to Health on Posture
3. May 5th- Women’s Wellness Event – 12:30 -2 or 6:30 to 8:00 – Great event to bring friends and family. Please RSVP your seat.
4. May 12th – Dr. Bob will be the headline speaker for March Against Monsanto